Patron Real Estate is a brokerage and consultancy company of the real estate that is well known in London.
Patron Real Estate collaborates with many real estate agencies and real estate developers and individuals. Everyday goal of our employees is to help our clients reaching their goals by combining all capabilities. So today we are looking for people who want to improve their skills in the real estate who could commit themselves for long and responsible work, want to train and learn, do not hesitate in representing our company and our clients
Patron Real Estate tries to give a chance to pursue for interesting, satisfying and comprehensive career in the filed of real estate services.
You will have every opportunity to develop, improve and develop your skills and knowledge to pursue a career in realisation of your dreams.
If you get interested in a career opportunity after reading this information and want to join our team, send your CV with photo and a cover letter to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will definitely contact you!
SALES/LETTING NEGOTIATOR REQUIRED FOR A FAST GROWING ESTATE AGENCY – CANARY WHARF
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales/lettings negotiator to pursue a career within our fast growing Estate Agency based in Canary Wharf. You will play a massive role in taking the lettings and newly launched Estate Agency to the next level.
We are looking for:
- Good communicator at all levels, with a great phone manner
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for customer service
- Have great organisational and time-management skills
- Property selling skills
- Target orientated
- Full UK driving licence
- Professional appearance
- Fluent English
- Strong work ethic
- Mobile Phone
- Intensive ongoing training
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential
We look forward to hear from you!
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED – CANARY WHARF
Estate Agency is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their team.
This role would ideally suit a dynamic and ambitious individual with a strong experience in a similar role. You will be responsible for managing the smooth and efficient day to day operations of the company with the primary objective of ensuring guests have a remarkable stay.
You will also have a good knowledge of the estate agency facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to maximize sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in the hospitality sector.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Professional and confident to communicate with people at all levels
- Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times
- Accurate English
- Accommodate guest requests/complaints. Follow up to ensure requests have been met.
- Develop/maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to employee concerns.
- IT Literate
Industry Experience and Flexibility is a Must
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary;
• Discounted rates for our services;
• And your self-motivation, creative thinking and commitment to continuous improvements and profitability will be recognized and rewarded through our bonus scheme.
MAINTENANCE OPERATOR/HANDYMAN REQUIRED FOR AN ESTATE AGENCY- CANARY WHARF
Company in Canary Wharf recruiting for a skilled maintenance operative with experience in a range of general maintenance and handy man tasks.
The job would involve but not limited to:
- Carrying out various types of property-related repairs such as basic plumbing and electrics
- Furniture repairs
- Painting, moving furniture
- Carrying out building labour work
The right candidate will be well presented, have own tools and car. Good English is a must.