LETTING YOUR PROPERTY
Letting your property can be a stressful task and something that can leave a lasting imprint on the rest of your life. With years of experience our team at Patron Real Estates aim to take the strain away and allow you to concentrate on the more pleasurable things in life.
Patron Real Estate are proud to be able to offer you the full spectrum of property letting and management services under one roof. This is made possible by the experience, skill and expertise of our lettings team which also ensures we are well placed to have a detailed understanding of the lettings and management process. This in turn allows us to be able to give our customers the best possible service.
Over the last few years and following the introduction of the 1988 Housing Act, offering greater protection and possession rights to Landlords, there has been a continued resurgence in the lettings market. People from all walks of life are now looking to become involved in the rental market, whether they are professional investors, companies, people who need to relocate with their work, or homeowners who are having difficulty in selling their own properties. Increasingly, large numbers of people are entering the ‘Buy to Let’ sector as an opportunity for investment, and many home owners have realised that it is possible to retain their property, let it out, and still purchase their next home.
As a result, Landlords have come to expect extensive knowledge and expertise from the agency they will trust with letting what is probably their biggest asset.
BRIEF GUIDE TO SERVICES:
- We insist on accompanied viewings.
- We also insist on status enquiries/reference and credit check of prospective Tenants.
- We always obtain security deposit/rent guarantee.
- And get competitive quotes for insurance.
- We are experts at preparing Tenancy Agreements.
- We can assist with arranging transfer of Utilities to the new Tenant’s name, and with establishing Council Tax and Water Rates in Tenant’s name.
- We can advise on compliance with Safety Regulations for Gas/Electricity supplies etc.
- We can collect monthly rental payments and provide monthly accounting to you.
- We can arrange annual gas safety checks (chargeable).
- We can also request competitive quotations and, upon approval, arrange for necessary repairs/maintenance to be carried out.
- We deal with all renewals and/or check-out as necessary.